The first Classic-Pirates community build!
Buff up your bricks ye scally-waggs, for today we are here to announce our very first Classic-Pirates.com Community Build!
For all of you who don't know what a community build is:
A community build is a building challenge open to all EB members. Basically, The staff/volunteers make a list of different buildings that would be in a town back in the late 1700's. Then, each person chooses a building that they would like to build.
To sum it up, You will be building a pirate era town out of LEGO.
1. The build will officially run from January 4th to March 15th.
2. The staff/judges reserve the right to revoke any entry that does not apply to the rules.
3. If you take a spot, tell us, (so you don't get annoyed when somebody else builds the same thing first).
4. Images no larger than 800 x 600 please, and a maximum of 7 per MOC unless you post smaller images.
5. Registration is open to any member, regardless of number of posts , etc.
6. Try to keep the violence to a minimum.
7. You must enjoy making MOCs (though this is a given) and be able to give, as well as take constructive criticism.
8. No LDD entries are allowed. All entries MUST be built with real bricks.
9. Registration will take place in this thread. Post your entries here, in the entry thread.
Don't hesitate to ask questions !!!
The Golden Rule of this Community Build: Have fun
This is the entry thread. Feel like participating? Sign up here!