From a Flickr search, this BigFig Captain Redbeard has turned up! It is not only wonderful to look at, it also is packed with functions like these:
- Head can rotate
- Face / hairpiece can be customized
- Arms are connected with Technic axles to prevent "drooping" when holding objects
- Hands can rotate
- Torso and hip-piece fronts and backs can be customized
- Legs are connected using Technic rotating / ratcheting click hinges, allowing for some rotation backward and full 90 degree rotation forward (into the seated position)
- Head, arms, hands, hips and legs all separate in the same places that a regular-sized minifig's do
- The rear and bottoms of the legs have "holes" built into them to resemble those on the legs of a regular-sized minifig and are spaced so as to fit onto "studs" built 2x2 and spaced 2 studs apart from one another
This is a great MOC full of pleasing details, features and suprises.
Check it out in the Pirate forum!