Ever see one of those western movies where a gunslinger starts firing his guns at another person so that he start dancing? Well, that is what this creation is based upon. It depicts a pirate raid in which this scurvy dog has shot a sailer’s arm and forcing a port maiden to dance.
– You may only make one post in the voting thread.
– You may vote for 3 entries – 1st, 2nd and 3rd
– Voting is done via posting as there is no poll.
– The first line of your post should indicating your first choice and match one of the lines above the pictures (example: 1. Dreamweb- The Spaniards are attacking!) .
– The second line of your post should indicating your second choice and match one of the lines above the pictures.
– The third line of your post should indicating your third choice and match one of the lines above the pictures.
– The fourth line of your post should be empty.
– From line 5, you can write whatever you like (e.g. motive your choice…).
– Whatever you write from line 5 onwards will count for the Creative Critic Awards.
– If you joined Eurobricks after 1st of December you are not allowed to vote!!!
– Voting for your own entry is allowed.
So now that you know the rules, rush to the pirate forum. Your chance to voice your opinion is just a click away. And if you are unsure on what to vote for, watch the Classic-Pirates.com frontpage as we will be showcasing all of the entries of the small division over the next week.
The newly released photos of the LEGO Castle Shop at Home exclusive, 10193 Medieval Market Village, have provided us with some high quality shots of some of the new molds to be released in the upcoming pirate theme including the hat plume/flame pieces, the decorative support/telescope pieces, and a new fish mold (!). Check out the pictures below provided by BrickCon 2009 attendee Mark “Hinckley” Larson.
In addition, further pictures from the Washington state BrickCon convention uploaded to flickr.com by Lego ambassador Andrew Becraft give us a peek at a mermaid figure for an upcoming set – one likely to be mass produced as the figurehead on the pirate ship of the 2009 product line.
Lastly, another attendee and ambassador, Nannan Zhang, has put up a shot of the “Governor’s Daughter” minifigure to be released with the same pirate ship.