The LEGO Group Wants to Hear From You!
As Adult or Teenage Fans of LEGO, you bring an important perspective to the LEGO Group. We respect your creativity and passion for the LEGO brand.
Since December 2008, we have done quarterly online surveys to learn more about the needs and wishes of global AFOL (defined as ages 20+) and TFOL (defined as ages 13-19) communities. For your information, we have listed the key findings from the latest survey in November 2009 below. Now we ask you to take the survey again. It include some of the same questions, but also a set of new questions for you.
Please take a few moments to complete this short online survey to let us know your opinion about the LEGO Group.
You might notice that the link refers to the LEGO Kids Inner Circle; this is because Satmetrix, which hosts that site, is also supporting our efforts to track AFOL/TFOL opinions. Rest assured that this survey is for AFOLs and TFOLs only.
Here are some of the key findings from the November 2009 survey:
– The survey was completed by 3.800 AFOLs and TFOLs. 30% of respondents were TFOLs, 70% was AFOLs. When asked about likeliness to recommend LEGO products and services to friends and family, AFOLs are (consistent with the previous surveys) more likely to recommend than TFOLs. When asked what the LEGO Group can do to improve willingness to recommend, most frequent answers center around request for adult/teen oriented products, re-release of classic sets and better pricing.
– In this survey we asked some questions specifically about LEGO Architecture. It was interesting for us to find out that 91% of the respondents are aware of LEGO Architecture. There was given as the most important reasons to purchase a LEGO Architecture set:
- I liked the building (53%)
- I like the way the product looks when it is built (44%)
- I just saw it and wanted it (40%)
– We also asked about AFOL and TFOL experiences with different LEGO Group touchpoints. A touchpoint is what we call places where consumers are in direct contact with the LEGO Group e.g. LEGO Stores, Consumer Service or LEGO.com. The touch points which received the highest rating by you was LEGO Stores and Consumer Service. The ones that received the lowest rating was LEGO.com (excluding S@H) and the Community Team. We will investigate the reasons for the lower ratings further as we certainly want to improve!
The LEGO Community Team