Writing the Post Title
The Post Title is the main heading of a Blog Post.
When determining a Post Title for a MOC post you must use the following format:
"Name of MOC" by Name of Builder
"Eldorado Fortress Redux" by LM71Blackbird
- The name of the MOC must be wrapped in inverted commas/speech marks.
- The MOC’s name should be written in title case.
- The word “by” must proceed the MOC’s name and be written in lowercase letters.
- The builder’s name must start with an uppercase letter unless there is a stylistic reason for it being lowercase.
Sometimes builders are lazy and don’t bother to capitalize the first letter of their username so you’ll need to do that for them.
- If the builder has multiple names, each name must start with an uppercase letter unless there is a stylistic reason for any of their names to start with a lowercase letter.
- You may receive an error if you’re using the wrong inverted commas. This tends to occur when the title is copy and pasted from another source.