Welcome to our website, and thank you for visiting.
There are a few requirements that we require you to acknowledge and accept when visiting the Classic-Pirates.com website, LEGO Pirates Forum hosted by Eurobricks com or any social media controlled by Classic-Pirates.com.
The use of “Classic-Pirates.com”, “our” and “we” in these terms refers to any person involved in the development, creation or contribution of content, administration, moderation and ongoing maintenance of the Classic-Pirates.com, the LEGO Pirates Forum hosted by Eurobricks.com, the Classic-Pirates.com Mailing List, or any Third-Party website or Social Media controlled by Classic-Pirates.com.
- The content and material displayed on Classic-Pirates.com is intended for an adult audience and no persons under the age of 18 may access our media without supervision from their recognised guardian of legal age.
- The content and materials displayed on Classic-Pirates.com should be considered general information for entertainment purposes. None of our content is intended to be specific recommendations or personal advice.
- Classic-Pirates.com makes every effort to accurately represent products and services we present, however it is your responsibility to conduct the necessary due diligence before making a purchase.
- Classic-Pirates.com does not provide refunds for any product or service we advertise. It is your responsibility to understand the refund policy of any third-party product or service before making a purchase.
- Classic-Pirates.com is not accountable for customer dissatisfaction or “Buyer’s Remorse” derived from the purchase of any product or service we present.
- Classic-Pirates.com cannot be held accountable for any damages or inconvenience resulting from your use, misuse or inability to use the information, products or services we present; or any activity you may engage via our websites or social media.
- Classic-Pirates.com DOES NOT support or condone counterfeited LEGO products, scams, money laundering schemes or any illegal operation.
1. Ownership of Intellectual Property and Copyrights
1.1. All copyrights and other intellectual property including but not limited to artwork, graphics, buttons, textual content, video and audio files, trademarks, official logos, animations, and other content available to the user of this site (‘Content’) is owned by Classic-Pirates.com, used with permission from another source or used within reason of “Fair Use” for commentary and criticism, or parody. Logos and materials specific to entities is the property of the named entity and may not be used or reproduced without their expressed permission.
1.2. You may not under any circumstances copy or incorporate any of the content contained in this websites into any other work including your own website or use the content in any other private, public or commercial manner. You may not redistribute any portion of our website unless you have the express permission of Classic-Pirates.com or its affiliates to do so. Classic-Pirates.com retains full and complete title to all content including any downloadable materials or documents made available to the public and all data accompanying it.
1.3. You must not copy, modify, reproduce, transmit, upload, distribute, reverse-manipulate, disassemble or otherwise convert the content of this website to another form. Notices of copyright, trademarks or other marks and logos must not be changed that accompany the content of this website.
1.4. You may make a simple hyperlink to our site from any part of your website or another website. You may not target our website hyperlink to any frame that displays your logos or identifies your website as being part of our website. You may not use our content on your website or any other website without our written permission.
1.5. You may not use the eBay auction links from our website on your website or any other website. If you wish to bring attention to an eBay Auction link, you must link directly to the page containing that link.
2. Logos and Other Trademarks.
2.1 Unless otherwise specified, all trademarks and logos used on this site are the property of their respective owners. All federal, state and local government logos are the property of the relevant authority.
3. Submission of Information.
3.1. We will respect your privacy at all times with the submission of data to us via our website or server. We are happy to receive comments, suggestions, ideas, graphics or pictures of any nature relevant to our website, however you agree to assigning rights to such contributions to Classic-Pirates.com on uploading of the data. Such action will transfer ownership to us in the form of exclusive licence to use the material. All material submitted to Classic-Pirates.com shall be deemed to be the property of us and we have the right to perpetually use such materials as deemed fit. This information is not confidential, and we may disclose, publish or broadcast it in any medium known or later introduced. Under no circumstances are you entitled to any payment if we use your submission for any purpose.
3.2 You shall not post on the Internet Services any content which (a) is libellous, defamatory, racist, pornographic, abusive, harassing or threatening; (b) contains viruses; (c) violates the rights of others, such as content which infringes any copyright, trademark, or violates any right of privacy or publicity; or (d) otherwise violates any applicable law or reputation. You may not post on the Internet Services any links to any external Internet sites that are obscene or pornographic.
4. Use of Website Restrictions.
4.1. You may not engage in any activity via this website that is unlawful, offensive, abusive, or violates the rights of any third parties, or inhibit any user from enjoying this website. You are not permitted to copy or monitor content on this website using any search robots, ‘bots’, ‘spiders’, ‘crawlers’, or any other means automatic or manual without our written permission. You must not engage in activities that interfere with the proper and normal use of this website.
4.2. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Classic-Pirates.com, its affiliates, volunteers and participants from any damages, liabilities and expenses arising from any third party claims resulting from or arising out of the use of this website.
5.Endorsements or Advertising.
5.1. This website may refer to commercial and other products and/or services either directly or by hyperlinks. Classic-Pirates.com does make any warranties or representations about such references. Any such hyperlinks are made for your convenience only and we rely upon you to make your own judgements and decisions regarding third party products or services and external websites.
5.2. All material contained on our sites is the property and ideology of the individual organisation and we do not accept any responsibility for its content whatsoever whether of a religious, political, ideological, sexual preference or racial manner, or minority group or any other belief that is contrary to those held by Classic-Pirates.com.
5.3. All third party scripts, applets and programs are used according to their terms and conditions and are copyrighted to their respective owners.
5.4. Classic-Pirates.com may receive compensation for purchases made via affiliate links to advertisers which include Google, eBay, Amazon, LEGO.com and third-party advertisement publishers.
6. Termination of Services
6.1 Classic-Pirates.com reserves the right to remove, suspend or terminate the offender(s) access to this website, at any time without prior notice or liability. Classic-Pirates.com may change, suspend or discontinue all or any aspect of its Services at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or Content (including the Interactive Areas), without prior notice or liability.
8. Use of this Site: Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer.
NEITHER CLASSIC-PIRATES.COM, IT’S AFFILIATES, SOCIAL MEDIA, MAILING LIST, EUROBRICKS.COM, NOR ANYONE WHO HELPED DEVELOP, CREATE, PRODUCE OR DELIVER CONTENT IS LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, THE LEGO PIRATES FORUM ON EUROBRICKS, THE MAILING LIST, OR ANY THIRD-PARTY OR SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITE CONTROLLED BY CLASSIC-PIRATES.COM, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, UNLESS THEY ACTED WILLFULLY OR WITH GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR THAT LIABILITY MAY NOT OTHERWISE BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES INTENDED TO COMPENSATE YOU DIRECTLY FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY; DAMAGES THAT DO NOT FLOW DIRECTLY FROM AN ACTION, BUT ONLY FROM SOME OF THE CONSEQUENCES OR RESULTS OF SUCH ACTION (CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES); AND OTHER MISCELLANEOUS DAMAGES AND EXPENSES, SUCH AS INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. THIS EXCLUSION WILL NOT COVER LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY OR LIABILITY FOR A BREACH OF STATUTORY OR CONTRACTUAL DUTIES.
We use reasonable efforts to ensure that this site contains accurate information at all times. We do not guarantee such accuracy, and we make no representations regarding the use or results of use of any Content on this site in terms of its accuracy, reliability or other matter.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY AUSTRALIAN LAW, THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SITE, THE OPERATIONS OF THIS SITE AND ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT (BUT EXCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED). THERE IS NO WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THIS WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN IT OR OUR EFFORTS WILL FULFILL ANY OF YOUR PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NEEDS.
Whilst we reserve the right to remove any postings or any other information that we may feel is offensive or otherwise objectionable, we are not responsible for any material posted by any user or for any information whatsoever contained in any linked sites.
YOU AGREE THAT CLASSIC-PIRATES.COM AND AFFILIATES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, INFRINGING OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT TO ANY VISITOR TO THIS SITE OR ANY OTHER THIRD PARTY SITE.
9. Copyright Agent.
This policy is governed and written under Australian Law. It is our policy to respond appropriately to notices of alleged infringement that comply with relevant legislative requirements, including by removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity.
10. Mailing List
- By subscribing to the Classic-Pirates.com Mailing List you grant us permission to send LEGO related content to your Email address. This content may also include advertising and affiliate products or services.
- You may unsubscribe from the Classic-Pirates.com Mailing List at any time using the following link:
11. eBay Auctions, advertisers and third-party merchants
- You accept Classic-Pirates.com is not responsible for the actions of any seller, buyer or affiliate whom you may encounter as a result of using our websites.
- As a buyer, you are solely responsible for any transactions you enter into and it is your responsibility to research the reputations and authenticity of any seller you consider buying from. It is also your responsibility to investigate the item for sale and resolve any concerns with the seller of that item prior to placing a bid.
- As a seller, you are solely responsible for any transaction you enter into and it is your responsibility to research the reputations and authenticity of any buyer or bidders interested in your items. It is your sole decision to accept their offer and carryout the sale.
- If you are dissatisfied with any purchase or services rendered then the complaint must be taken directly to the seller or service provider involved.
- Classic-Pirates.com does not have any involvement or business relationship to the sellers whose items appear on our website, and cannot be held accountable for the actions or behaviour of any seller or third-party vendor.
- Classic-Pirates.com cannot be held accountable for the actions or behaviour of any buyer.
- Classic-Pirates.com cannot be held accountable for buyer dissatisfaction or “buyer’s remorse”.
- Classic-Pirates.com will not provide mediation or adjudication for buyer and seller disputes.
Classic-Pirates.com does not support piracy or the sale of counterfeited or illegal products. If you believe a questionable product has been displayed on our website then please notify the appropriate authorities and report the infringing item.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be void, unlawful or unenforceable for any reason, that portion shall be deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not otherwise affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Classic-Pirates.com enters into this Agreement on its own behalf and on behalf of each of its agents.