By using Classic-Pirates.com, the LEGO Pirates Forum hosted by Eurobricks, any social networking profile with Classic-Pirates.com branding or subscribing to our mailing list or news feeds you agree to the following terms and conditions:
The use of "Classic-Pirates.com", "our" and "we" in these terms refers to any person involved in the development, contribution of content and ongoing maintenance of the Classic-Pirates.com, the LEGO Pirates Forum hosted by Eurobricks.com or any Social Networking Profile with Classic-Pirates.com branding.
- The content and materials displayed on Classic-Pirates.com should be considered general information for entertainment purposes. Any instructional content is not intended to be specific recommendations or personal advice.
- Classic-Pirates.com does not provide refunds for any product or service advertised on our website, forum, news feeds, social networking profiles or our mailing list. It is your responsibility to understand the refund policy of any third-party product or service before making a purchase.
- Classic-Pirates.com is not accountable for customer dissatisfaction or "Buyer's Remorse" derived from the purchase of any product or services we present.
- Classic-Pirates.com will not accept accountability for any damages or inconvenience which may result from your use, misuse or inability to use information, products, services, or any of our websites or social profiles.
- Classic-Pirates.com DOES NOT support or condone counterfeited LEGO products, scams, money laundering schemes or any other illegal operations. If the legality of a product or service presented on our website is in doubt, please contact us immediately.
Classic-Pirates.com makes every effort to accurately represent products and services presented on our website, through our mailing list, news feeds and social networking profiles.
- By subscribing to the Classic-Pirates.com Mailing List you grant us permission to send Pirate LEGO and LEGO related content to your Email address. This content may also include advertising and affiliate products.
- You may unsubscribe from the Classic-Pirates.com Mailing List at any time using the following link: http://www.classic-pirates.com/unsubscribe
- You accept Classic-Pirates.com is not responsible for the actions of any eBay seller or eBay buyer who you may encounter as a result of clicking on the eBay Auctions displayed this website.
- As a buyer, you are solely responsible for any eBay transactions you enter into and it is your responsibility to research the reputations and authenticity of any prospective eBay seller you consider buying from. It is also your responsibility to investigate the listed item and resolve any concerns with the seller of that item prior to placing a bid.
- As a seller, you are solely responsible for any eBay transaction you enter into and it is your responsibility to research the reputations and authenticity of the bidders who are bidding upon your auctions. It is your sole decision to accept any bid from the prospective eBay buyers who are bidding upon your auction.
- If you are dissatisfied with any purchase or the service provided by an eBay seller then the complaint must be taken directly to the eBay seller involved.
- Classic-Pirates.com does not have any involvement or business relationship to the eBay sellers whose auctions appear on our website, nor are we willing to accept accountability for the actions or behaviour of any eBay seller.
- Classic-Pirates.com is not willing to accept accountability for the actions or behaviour of any eBay buyer.
- Classic-Pirates.com is not accountable for eBay buyer dissatisfaction or "buyer's remorse".
- Classic-Pirates.com will not provide mediation or adjudication for eBay buyer and seller disputes.
Classic-Pirates.com does not support piracy or the sale of counterfeited or illegal products. If you believe a questionable product has been displayed on our website then please contact eBay immediately and report the infringing item. A "Report this item" link can be found at the bottom of each eBay Auction page.