Yarrgghhh! It be the right time matey, to get yerself down to the pirate forum and cast your vote for Classic-Pirates.com’s Pillage the Village contest! The rules for voting are simple:
– You may only make one post in the voting thread.
– You may vote for 3 entries – 1st, 2nd and 3rd
– Voting is done via posting as there is no poll.
– The first line of your post should indicating your first choice and match one of the lines above the pictures (example: 1. Dreamweb- The Spaniards are attacking!) .
– The second line of your post should indicating your second choice and match one of the lines above the pictures.
– The third line of your post should indicating your third choice and match one of the lines above the pictures.
– The fourth line of your post should be empty.
– From line 5, you can write whatever you like (e.g. motive your choice…).
– Whatever you write from line 5 onwards will count for the Creative Critic Awards.
– If you joined Eurobricks after 1st of December you are not allowed to vote!!!
– Voting for your own entry is allowed.
So now that you know the rules, rush to the pirate forum. Your chance to voice your opinion is just a click away. And if you are unsure on what to vote for, watch the Classic-Pirates.com frontpage as we will be showcasing all of the entries of the small division over the next week.
So come on to the pirate forum! What are you waiting for?